Are you a crowd safety\security professional based in England who wants to take the next step in enhancing their skills within the crowd safety management industry?
Crowd Safety Training is proud to announce our latest and currently the ONLY Level 5 training package for the Crowd Safety Industry: The Level 5 Crowd Safety Manager
The Level 5 Crowd Safety Manager programme includes three qualifications:
- – The Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Spectator Safety
- – The Level 5 Operational Manager Apprenticeship Standard (CMI)
- – The Level 5 Award in Crowd Safety Management.
This exciting package contains a host of modules which include the following, plus many more;
- – Operational Leadership & Management
- – Designing Greenfield Sites for Crowd Safety
- – Project Management
- – Law and Legislation consideration for Crowd Safety Planning
- – Crowd Dynamics and People Movement
- – Front of Stage Pit Operations
- – Stadium Safety Officer Duties
- – Writing a Crowd Safety Management Plan for Complex Environments
- – Writing a Crowd Safety Management Plan for greenfield sites
- – Crowd Safety Planning for Music events in Sports Grounds and Arenas, and
- – Counter-Terrorism and Crowd Safety.
On successful completion, you will be able to apply for membership of either The Chartered Management Institute (CMI) or The Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM). Learners who have at least three years’ experience of management, may apply for Chartered Management status.
Learners will also qualify for direct entry onto an MSc programme with Coventry University. (Terms apply).
This programme is funded with apprenticeship funding, which is available to both Levy and Non-Levy paying businesses. If your company is a non-levy paying business then you can apply for up to three places to be funded at 95% of the full cost.
Learners must be employed working at least 30 hours per week for a limited company. An employer contribution of 5% may be required dependant on the status of your business, the maximum contribution for this package will be £900.00 including a top-up fee for non-funded qualification registration.
For more information, please contact us or call our team on 01604 436880.